For the next couple of weeks some parts of the website will look off or just won’t work. Thats because, if you hadn’t noticed, I got a domain name and moved to a hosting service. I really don’t have the money to do this right now, which is why it’s free. 1 & 1 has a six month free try-out period for one of their packages - no credit card needed! And after going through horrible outages thanks to adelphia, I decided to give it a try.
Through the next while I’ll be trying to get all my essays and programs into an MT “blog”. So the website will be composed of two “blogs”; one for my rantings and another for my writtings. The reason I’ve done this is that I’ve been doing some technical writtings recently and I wanted an easy way to post and organize them. I actually spent sometime looking for a CMS to do the job. I couldn’t find anything simple that was powerfull. So I decided to stay with MT, I’ll just have to play around with the templates using just the right tags. So that part of the site will take a while.
I’ve also got a new script - galllery - that keeps my image albums. This is my first experience with it and it’s pretty complicated so it’ll take a while to get it look right and customize it. And only after that is done I’ll get to work on the static pages. Hopefully this should all be done by the end of March.
February 16, 2005 10:15 PM Website News